Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boston

I have so much blogging to do and i do not know where to begin? Mom and Dad asked that I at least post pictures. I can do that. Lets start with Boston. Sadly there are not that many pictures of Boston. Well Richard took some good ones, but I think I only got my camera out once. I get caught up in the moment. We had a wonderful time. It was nice to get out of New York for a few days and just breathe a little. We noticed immediately that Boston moves at a much slower pace. It wasn't too hard to adapt. One of the greatest parts of the trip was being able to spend time with Aunt Leslie. She is a lot of fun. She is a great tour guide, an amazing hostess, and a wonderful Aunt. She has a talent of being able to have a substantial conversation with you on every possible topic. We saw and did a lot in the short time we were there. We visited little Italy, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum, Concord, kind of did the Freedom Trail, Harvard Square, Celebrated Leslie's birthday with Jim and Jen, saw The Counterfeiters (a movie), Ate great food, walked Newbury and Charles streets, saw a little of Michael and Becky, and basically let ourselves get lost. Okay so maybe I looked at the map a few to many times.

Notice the steam? It was laundry steam it smelled good and kept me warm.


Richard loved this scull and crossbones...


And I loved this Donkey.
Make way for Hillary

Wild life flocks to Richard and I. Alright, mainly just squirrels and raccoons, but it does happen alot.


Supporters of Harvey Dent for Gotham City. We got free buttons and and stickers. I wore my button and it confused a lot of people. One guy felt a kinship with me and flashed me a vintage Nixon button.
The one picture I have with Leslie in itAnd the only one with both of us. On the bus headed home


Thank you Richard for a wonderful trip! You are a great travel buddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the pictures of Boston & Concord. Was that a picture of the Minute Man Bridge. So much water...looks flooded. Also loved the pics of "Make Way for Hillary" & Richard.
Love ya!
Mom

Jenni said...

Looks like a fun trip. Boston is one place I really want to go to. It is great you are updating your blog now. Keep it up. I love you!