Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Second Experience With a Bull

While only a select few of you know about my first run in with a Bull, I will say that this experience was quite different. It was our friend Lyndee's birthday this past week and for the celebration we went to Johnny Utah's. I can only describe it as a fancy place to get in touch with your hick side. It's claim to fame is that it has the only mechanical bull in Manhattan. I wasn't so sure if I was going to ride but when I found out it was free I was pretty much sold. We just had to sign a waiver. It was more fun than I could have anticipated. Lets just say I showed that bull who's boss and I'm thinking about becoming a professional.

Nervous Hillary

Lovin it Hillary
I love this picture of Jordan

6 comments:

Jenni said...

You rock Hill! Which bull experience did you like better? At least this one didn't require you to be naked.
You and brad can become professionals together since he is pretty good too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I know you have many talents but I never guessed that bull riding was one of them. You go girl!!!
Mom

Hillary said...

hmm Jen. Thats a tough question. In this experience there was less of an adrenaline rush because I wasn't breaking the law. Both very fun though.

thinkHP said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

Lauren Alexis said...

Hillary! I love you and your bull riding experience!

Grace said...

remember you're an eternal aggie...