Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged

11. 1. Best thing I cooked last week.
I'm having trouble remembering my meals last week. I think I ate a few to many Amy's Indian frozen dinners. Oh yeah Richard and I made a delicious taco salad. While shopping for the ingredients I almost ran into Bobby Flay.


2. If $, time, and babysitting were no object; where would you go and with who?

I would go to Ireland. It has been on the top of my list since I was a little girl. I would go with anyone who's up for an adventure and who likes to eat their way through places. So, really if you want to go, lets go!


3. Last time I cried.

I don't know if I want to admit the exact time. I go through times when I don't cry and I let things build up and then it all comes pouring out.


4. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago.

- Eleven years old, oh man I can hardly remember. I think I blocked a lot of things out of my mind from this stage in my life. I was in middle school, we all know how wonderful middle school is.

-Anticipating my twelfth birthday. The age we could get our ears pierced and graduate from primary.

-Stealing clothes from Jenni. Why do young girls think that when they put on a shirt that goes to their knees, that somehow they can get away with looking like it might belong to them?

-In all seriousness, I can't remember anything. Thus the importance of journal writing.



5. 5 things I was doing 5 years ago.

-Sixteen years old, a junior in highschool.

-Pushing all the limits I could with my parents

-Realizing how many things we could get for free in Park City. Meals at nice restaurants, ice cream, sledding on the ski runs at night, hot-tubbing at the hotels, etc...

-Here is an embarrassing confession that not many know about. We Started a our own version of Jackass for girls... minus all the disgusting stuff they did. We called it Lipstick...lame, I know. Lizzy got a camera for Christmas so Kaelyn, Becky, Melanie, Karen, Lizzy, and I went around the city doing stupid things while filming.

- The infamous valentines date where Hillary found nasty little hairs on her food after she had taken a bite would soon occur.

6. 5 things I was doing 1 year ago.

-I had just completed the application process for FIT, and was waiting anxiously for an answer.

-Working at Ty Loyola Design, and filling in free time with three other jobs.

-Last weekend I would have gone to Ben Kweller, this weekend I would be going to see the Shins

-Re-reading Harry Potter number five then six.

-Sending Melanie off to China, and liz and I were getting ready for our road trip to California.


7. 5 favorite hobbies.

-cooking/eating

-walking/running/hiking

-reading

-messing around on photoshop/illustrator

-Travel


8. 5 places I've been.

-Provo

-Orem

-Salt Lake City

-Bountiful

-Farmington


9. 5 favorite foods.

- Cheese. I'm talking the good stuff

-Bread with olive oil and balsamic

-Chips and guacamole

-Indian

-Kashi Heart to Heart and Autumn Harvest. I can't believe I almost forgot these. Maybe its because I am ashamed. They are not necessarily my favorite, its more to the level of an addiction. What do they put in that stuff?


10. 5 favorite memories.

That is a hard question, there are so many.

- Camping in Capitol Reef years and years ago, with the family. Some of the best hikes, orchards to pick fresh fruit, Butch Cassidy stories, and the usual sibling banter.

- Driving around with friends trying to find trouble, talking, and singing along with good music.

- Being at the hospital when Janelle and Ayden were born.

-Waking up in a cloud in Gimmelwald, Switzerland

-Stocking raccoons with Richard on one of our many walks. Walks with him in general are good memories.


3 comments:

Jenni said...

Thanks for doing the tag!! It was fun to read. I can't believe all the amazing places you have been! haha. Capital reef was one of my all time favorite family trips ever too. I just always feel bad saying that cuz Kyle wasn't able to come along. Sorry kyle! I am going to have to get a hold of those lipstick videos so I can shoe em to your future kids someday!

Kyle M. said...

Bobby Flay?!?!?! That is so awesome. You should have asked him for help picking out some meat or something. Also, I do remember missing out on the Capital Reef trip, if I remember right, that wasn't the only trip I missed out on.

Brad said...

You are very entertaining Hillary. YOu are one of the coolest people I have ever known. Keep up the good work out there in New York (and please dont drink the water!!!) Just teasing.

Bradly