Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Sorry this post is a little late. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My three best friends came to visit, Lizzy, Melanie and Clara. We packed each day with fun and excitement. I hope it was fun enough to convince them to move here! Outside of one of my favorite bakeries, Babycakes. Its a vegan/ allergen free/ no refined sweeteners/ no bad fats bakery. All of the taste minus some of the guilt. Dad probably cringes at the thought of it. Standing in front of Bob Dylan's apt. building in the West Village

In Brooklyn, right next to the Brooklyn Bridge, looking at Manhattan
My favorite pizza place Grimaldies. Cheap and authentic
We like to work it.
Thanksgiving day. Cooks in the Kitchen

Some of the gang, Connor was attending to the turkey. From left to right, Alexis Sumpsion (from the park City ward), Lizzy, Clara, Melanie, Jason (meet him in Italy), Murphy and Fe (Jason's friends from China). They said our meal was their favorite American Ever!

Working up an appetite


Hungry!!!


Some of the feast
Lizzy with the pies. My apple was delicious. Thanks to Mom and Dad for the training. Oh and thank you for answering my many phone calls with cooking questions!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Thanks for the update Hill. It is fun to see pics of you and your friends. Can you believe it I will be there in about 1 week!!! Hurray!

-Laura- said...

Looks so fun...and yummy! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!