Monday, November 5, 2007

I got Tagged!

I am getting thrown right in to this blogging thing!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Problem, I don't know six people with blogs but here it goes.

1. I Love love love Indian and Thai food. Right now its all about the Indian.

2. Ninety percent of my thoughts are about food. Cooking, eating, smelling whatever. I love reading recipes. I am right there with you laura. This may surprise you but I tend to obsess over things and right now it is food. In fact I am worried that the the six things I immediately thought of for this tag all had to do with food. I am not sure if this is a cry for help.

3. I only want to wear dresses for the rest of my life.

4. Alright, I probably think about family more than food. I am always thinking about what each of you are doing. Everyone at school knows that I love my family.

5. I walk around my apartment in bare feet. I am very picky about the floors that my feet touch. I have to feel that they are clean.

6. I miss Sassy and Hendrix. I don't even know if they are still alive. I am afraid to ask.

I tag Jenni for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a bunch of Thai cooking videos in this website you can watch to learn to cook Thai food
www.thaifoodtonight.com

Jenni said...

My thoughts are always consumed by food too, you sound like Ayden when you say you only want to wear dresses for the rest of your life and I am shocked that you walk around bare footed in your apartment! You won't even do that in my house.

Anonymous said...

Hendrix and Sassy are still very much alive and well. I have to go buy flea collars today since yesterday I found a flea in our house!
Dad

Hillary said...

A flea! ewe Dad. Theres one thing that makes me happy to be all the way over here!

-Laura- said...

Thanks for playin' Hill! You are too funny. Mmmmmmm, Indian food sounds really good right now.

P.S. Kyle couldn't stop laughing about #6...I guess he can relate with his experience with Azul. :)

Brad said...

Speaking of #6 adn Kyle's laughing, I remember hearing the story from Dede (Jenni's friend) about when Jenni was on the phone sobbing uncontrollably. From the looks of it, she thought someone in the family had died and actually laughed when Jenni said that the family bird Azul had died.