Monday, October 29, 2007

AND SO IT BEGINS

Hello Family and friends. Jenni suggested that I start a blog and I thought that I would give it a try. Anything to help me stay in touch with you all. I also thought it would be a good way to let you all see my the projects that I work on in school.
Here is a little update for you. I am loving New York City. I live in a wonderful little apartment with two fabulous roommates Karli Haglund and Jordan Green. School is keeping me incredibly busy, and I feel like I am connecting well with my Professors and all of the Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design staff. I don't really expect you all to remember that title. I am working at Anthropologie, and feel like I have adjusted quite well to the clothing retail world. Don't worry, I will not get too comfortable. I have not even taken advantage of my employee discount, contrary to what you all might believe. I love getting to know the city. It makes me feel like a true local when people ask me for directions, and it's even better when I can tell them the right way to go! So just a reminder for you, if you choose to come visit me in New York not only will you have a futon to sleep on, but you will have your own personal tour guide. I could write forever, I will save it for future blogs. All in all living here has been a very positive experience. I am thinking of you all the time and pray for each of you every day.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am SOOOO extremely happy you started a blog!! Seriously. I can't wait to read all of your future posts. It will be nice to keep in touch with what you are doing, and see your projects. And when you are all done with it you can make a book out of it and it will be such a great way to keep record of your time in NY (did I just sound like mom or what?). I miss you and I can't wait to see you in December but this will just have to hold me over for a little bit! Love, Jen